Swamp Dogg - Total Destruction To Your Mind
(1970) 1° LP record

01 Total Destruction to Your Mind
02 Synthetic World
03 Dust Your Head Color Red
04 Redneck
05 I Was Born Blue
06 If I Die Tomorrow (I've Lived Tonight)
07 Sal-A-Faster
08 The World Beyond
09 These Are Not My People
10 Everything You'll Ever Need
11 The Baby is Mine
12 Mama's Baby, Daddy's Maybe
*Melhores faixas, na minha opinião: 02 e 10.
Altamente Recomendado
Password : rocksoul
02 Synthetic World
03 Dust Your Head Color Red
04 Redneck
05 I Was Born Blue
06 If I Die Tomorrow (I've Lived Tonight)
07 Sal-A-Faster
08 The World Beyond
09 These Are Not My People
10 Everything You'll Ever Need
11 The Baby is Mine
12 Mama's Baby, Daddy's Maybe
*Melhores faixas, na minha opinião: 02 e 10.
Altamente Recomendado
Password : rocksoul
Oi! queria se for possível, vc me mandar a letra de Everything You'll Ever Need.
ResponderExcluirgostei muito de seu blog.